Friday, August 10, 2012

Haven't had much to say!

  Well, I have not been doing my blog  for a while, things have been kind of slow. So Howard says  just write about what you have been doing, etc; So here goes:First things are pretty soggy, everyday it rains. Usually from 1 - 4 or 5 in the afternoon.  The other day it was really neat, we were in the pool, it began to cloud up with those thunder clouds. Howard got out, but I stayed in.It began raining, not hard just lightly and I found myself in the middle of rain drops . It was really awesome to me, watching the drops land in the water it was almost hypnotic to me at least until the big clap of Thunder.  Then I got out of my rainy wonderland. Oh here we go again it is raining as I am writing this. we do not need it. The people in the middle, and southwestern part of the USA need it, they are in a bad drought. 
   My Grandson Tiberius is 20 months old now. He is  the light of my life.  He feeds himself, but when he is finished he now puts his dishes in the sink, not like before, he would just throw them in the floor.  Ah but, he learned to put them in the sink so well, that if you do not put yours in the sink he will badger you until you do it or if he gets frustrated he will pick a dish up and throw it then yell at you. Also he likes tings to be put in order I believe he might be OCD when he gets older, If things get moved he hurries over to fix them.He could very easily become a neat freak, which can be good and bad. We will wait and see.
   My other half, Howaard has been doing his blogg, He has over 1400 readers, congrats Howard, love you bunches.  He does his on currant events and has readers from all over the world, He is just that good!:)  I do not write about that stuff because I find it depressing. I would rather  keep it light.
    So my friends, heres hopeing you all no matter who you are or where you are have a wonderful day.From Jodie in Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment