Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept 24,2012

  As the days go bye a lot of people are getting nervous, worrying about Dec.21,2012.Myself,in my own little world and just 1 opinion, am not worried.I am curious as to whether any thing catastrophic will happen.But not worried.  We have had a few of these world ending threats .In fact, I remember one, when I was in Grade school. I was afraid so I faked  being ill so I could stay home .Low-and-behold! the whole day came and went with out so much as a crack of thunder,or even a cloud . It was a beautiful day.The next one was when I was an adult .  It also was a wonderful day. So I really am just going to do what I always do, and not worry about it. As my other half always tells me;"Don't worry in advance,  wait until you have a reason to worry!" He is a very smart man, and  has been right repeatedly. Am I going to be careful  and alert? Absolutely!  I really would like to go see the Mayans ruins in  Cancun and Yucatan Mexico.That would be very interesting. If we had a motor home we could drive from Alabama! So much for this.If you want serious  read Howard's corner. I like to mainly stay on the light side.

Showing off for the camera 
   Chris ,Tina,and Tiberius was here for a little while today. It was a quick high how ya doing, and we gotta go.  Tiberius, as I have mentioned will be 2 Dec 10. He loves his Grand-parents. When Tina said come on Ty were going BYE_BYE he turned away :)so then she said "do you was to go? He looked in her face and shouted No! He is such a cutie.  So I hope everyone of my readers have a wonderful day--- so long for today.  Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment