Friday, January 11, 2013

January,Friday 11,2013.



Well it is getting dark a little bit  later each day. So if we could convince Mother nature , maybe she would stop throwing those little cold snaps at us down here in the great south. I am hoping for a hot  summer. Have noticed a lot of the trees are budding out already. I believe we had about 20 or more  robins in our lawn this morning,plus starlings and sparrows.  Our lawn  was virtually covered with  assorted birds.
  Well my Honey has slipped his hip someway. So I am trying to help him as much as I am able. He tries not to complain,but he is in a lot of pain. I have a bum shoulder. So we are always helping each other.But I will tell you this much,he does more helping me than i do him! So I am keeping him  :)
    So I see we have some new TV shows and some returns . Going to some good watching, I believe"Fringe"   is new tonight,"Arthur" is on later tonight."Scandal" was good last night,as well was "Elementary" They were very good.
Ty Trimming the tree 2 yrs old
Ty and his truck.Add caption
     Oh yes My son Christopher's mother-in-law fell down the steps on her way to work the other week, she broke her leg in 2 places below the knee and also fractured the ankle on the same leg. She  is laid up and our grandchild Tiberius, who just turned 2 yrs old last month, is so enthused with this.He sits on the foot stool beside her leg an pets it telling everyone Nana has a bobo, yes that's what he calls it. Not a booboo.  So he was upset with something the other day so he gave her a little pat on her bobo and said "now cry!"  Tiberius  is  something else. You never know what he will say or do.He has a giggle attack whenever anyone sneezes. Or if someone has a large burp, it is time for a giggle attack.  It really is very entertaining being a Grandma. The Grandma with the broken leg, is called Nana I, the other Grandma, am called NeeNee.  I donot mind  he named me.His Grandpa over there is PawPaw and he calls his Grandpa over here PoPo.   He is the only Grandchild in either family.He is a little spoiled  but it will be taper off soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment