Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter One and All!

  Well it is Easter all ready, and the weather is beautiful.  My son ,his Wife and their son ( my Grandson) Tiberius were here for the day. We had a cook out. Chris grilled ham , chicken and hamburgers. Something for everyone.  Tina took Ty in the pool he had fun and as the day progressed ,he became extremely tired. So after he ate he conked out for a long nap. My honey, Howard had fun with  Ty . He loves our Grandson so much, he is a wonderful Grand dad.  Chris did a great job with the grill and he fixed the riding mower , put   the new blades on . He is a really good son. And a super Dad.  I am proud of the way he is . He had some very trying times but he is doing everything right now.
    The temperature now,2 days after Easter, is 80 degrees not a cloud in the sky.  The birds are churping and the bees are dive-bombing everything. So far no  stings. The dragon flys are flitting all over the place.  I put my cactus out on the deck, it is too so tall for the house ..I may just plant it in the ground, lets see how it does outside first.
     Tiberius found out he could run , I am enjoying watching him going through his toddler stage. I didn't get to actually watch  with my sons. I was to busey being Mother and wife,there wasn't much free time. So I am seeing, that being a Grandma, is awesome.Plus I can spoil him and get away with it.Yup! being Grandma Jo is a great deal of fun and satisfaction. Until my next blogg,be blessed and happy. Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment