Sunday, May 12, 2013

5/11/2013

 Tomorrow is Mother's day. So to all you Mom's out there Happy Mother's day to you! I have 3 sons lol at this point in time only 2 of them are speaking to me. This is nothing new,The middle child seems to be the hardest to please. Nothing is ever right for him.But as long as there is life there is hope. Maybe with a little help from his friends he can fix his life. Well Howard's hip seems to be healing nicely. He has done his blog today,thats a good sign. But between you and I we both have been fighting this pain and not feeling all that great. We have a sense of staying a little distant because we are not feeling very friendly so that we do not have any problems , we are good like that. Yes I have the right man.  If he can get along with me when I am sick and grumpy, he must be very special.  My son Chris has some really cute pit bull puppies. Here is a couple of pictures of them. I would love the one with the white on it but we already have 2 dogs .   There is 2 more I think but they were straying away from the group.  Well thats about it for today  Blessings and Happiness from Jodie in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment