Thursday, June 6, 2013

Being a Grandma is so much fun!

   Our Grandson Tiberius is 2 yrs. and 6 months old. He looks and acts much older.  My son Chris and Daughter-in-law brought Ty over for a fun day in our pool.  It was great it was sunny with just enough clouds to keep us from burning. Ty loves the water, he has the water wings and, to my surprise they actually work. He is learning to swim with them . He figured that if he kicked his feet and moved his arms he could actually go from one side to the other. I laughed so hard when I was watching him because he was in a hurry so he added a movement which was to move his head from side to side at the same time. every part of this little guy was moveing and actually with some speed also. he wore himself out and just laid there  resting so i looked closer and he was tired and almost ready to fall asleep. I told my husband that he was going to go to sleep take him out , Ty looked up at me and said sleepily no  not sleeping.  he he he   it was so cute. So we took him out and he had dinner and went home . It was a very nice family day.Tina and Chris had splash wars and Ty decided it was time for him to have one with me , so he splashed me really well. Everytime his Dad splashed his mom he would splash me.  Howard made dinner with the help of Ty Ty was standing on a chair at the counter helping Grampa. Yes it was a great family day!  Be blessed and spend time with your loved ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment