Monday, May 28, 2012

May28,2012

Hello, been a while. I decided I should do a blog today.  It is Memorial Day, and is very very hot! We had 96 degrees about 1/2 an hour ago. It is 2:21 in the afternoon. Howard and I spent most of the morning in the pool.  We both have said that the pool is one of the best investments we ever made.  He has a dark tan already, he has an advantage over me , he has the olive tint to his skin from his Meditarian heritage. I have the fair hair light skin .Yes I am a true blonde,only reason I put a rinse in is to hide the gray. My skin doesn't get dark like Howard's does but I do get a tan. This year it seems a little darker than last and I just started this years. Howard has silver hair , which is very sexy with the suntan. Very hard to keep my hands off him . (smile).So much for that.
      Our Grandson is 17 months old now and looks like he is 2yrs. Tiberius is very quick to learn things.
We have to keep doors locked so he will not take off, or go into the office which is where my better half keeps his landscaping business tools and paper work.Tiberius loves it when his Daddy gives him rides on the riding mower. It is a good thing that Howard and Chris do not leave the key in the ignition, because I watched Ti climb up on the mower and try to move the gear stick. I believe he has watched his Grandpa and Daddy so much and so closely that he might be able to start it if he could reach the clutch peddle. 
Great Dane Female  
    My daughter-in-law came home bout 2 weeks ago with a beautiful female Great dane pup.I say pup because I estimate her at 5 or 6 months old. She is like a merle but with sable  and chocolate coloring.This dog is beautiful, loves kids and other dogs, she walks with you without a leash.  I would love to have her,I have had 4 danes  and loved  all. The Great dane is like no other breed of dog.Unfortunately Howard and I have 2 dogs and they fit in to complete our family.  The thing is Tina and Chris have 2 pit bulls  and Tiberius which is a lot to take care of and both of  them working full time. So I am thinking that this pretty girl may be up for grabs ,to a forever home.  She needs someone who will train her and treat her with a lot of love.  Tina told us that she found her tied to a mile marker post on the side of the road. It was very hot and she had no water or shade so she did what most kind people did ,she brought her home.If you are interested in her you can call 251 550 5922 and ask for Tina Brown..
    Well I guess thats abought it for now,stay cool,haooy, and well blessed.  Jodie from Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment