Friday, February 3, 2012

Busey Day!

Well today is the 3rd of the month,which if you are disabled and on social security, means pay day. So it was an extremely busey day. Paying bills, shopping, and enjoying being out for a while. Since gas prices have been so high we do not go out unless it is a necessary trip. When it warms up and we can use the pool, it won't even bother us to stay home. Last summer we actually dreaded having to go out because we were having such a good time in the pool.This year should be even better. Tiberius is 14 months old so he will be able to actually play, and have fun. He loved the water last year but he was still in the infant stage where he wasn't walking etc. But he sure loved splashing his grandma. I laughed so much with him, I love being a grandma. So now I am trying to find where they sell the little baby carriers made out of the stuff boogie boards are made of. So I can put him in it in the pool.Im not sure they make life vests for 11/2 yr old children. Whatever we will find them. The next thing is for Howard and Chris to extend the deck out farther so we can use it more.Sun bathing,cookouts,and just hanging out enjoying the good weather.I'm not sure but I believe it will end up about 10 ft by 26 ft, when they do this I will put a picture of it on here.I am always talking about our dogs and I finally got a nice picture of Sparkey so i am putting it on here,she is one of the gentlest dogs I have ever been around. I am sure she has taken after the collie side since she is not agressive,so she looks mostly shepherd except the snout is more narrow and longer like the collie she is beautiful body and personality. I love dogs and horses they are my 2 passions, well besides Howard and my family hehehehe! Enough for today ,be happy and blessed Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment