Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Already Feb,2012

Time is our greatest enemy.For now at least,no way to change that.Me,I was born on July 3rd. 66 years ago. That means on a sliding scale the end is not to far in the future.Funny how we were immortale in our 20's!! Anway july 3rd is a good day. Franz Kafka was born to write books.Ken Russell to direct films,Poly Styrene to sing and Tom Cruise to act.Not bad for a scientologist from Alfa Sentori.I am in good company. Then events that were on July 3rd: the last pair of Aurks where killed,the 3rd and last battle of Gettysburg, Idaho became the 43rd state in America,as well as the feast of ST.Thomas the apostle.Look it up,186 world events so far on July 3rd...So Tom Cruise and me.He is married to katie Holmes.Cute but as a guy, why be with any women who puts her bra on backwards and it still fits?----NOW- the American economy.Things are tough for 98% of us. So we resort to other measures to tighten our hold on money.We have here in this country thrift stores.Later to day I will buy 1 months supply of bread.8 whole wheat multi grain loaves-2 loves of texas toast(thick sliced white bread)2-loaves gravy dipping bread(BBQ bread)-4 packages of rolls of which 2 are onion-and 3 packages of wheat subs(small french).To buy this in Walmart costs around $65.00.But in a bread thrift store $33.00. Quite a savings.So there are discount meat stores,clothing stores>(Salvation Army or Goodwill),even wii-xbox and play station game stores.Because things are tight to the point, some weeks I run in the minus money wise.That makes above great for me and my gal.We cut coupons from ads sent by mail and use the computer to down load more coupons. Then there are different types of dollar stores!! Everything in the store sells for $1.00 plus tax.Other types of dollar store offer items for a dollar and up.They sell can+bag dog food(I have 2 dogs),can veggies,can ham,chip,dips,and often some meats and cheese.By now you must have a picture in your head of what I mean. In 2 daysI get my social security check.This is all the money I have,but while there is none left after paying my bills and buying food,it is still better then the 3rd world country's people have.I love my country even thought I dispise the congress and the senate.Unlike most Americans who have no health insurance....I served in the military for 5 years.This means my health care,doctors,operations are paid for by my government. Not all though.Medicine glasse's-dentist are not.Still it is good to be in America.That's about it for me today. In a day or two I will get back to things around the world that effect all of us. BE WELL,BE BLESSED,BE HAPPY.JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT CALL SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT AND SAY HELLO--- BYE HOWARD This is a picture of Sparkey. She is a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment