Wednesday, February 22, 2012

From Teddy to Grizzily

 If you are a regular reader of our bloggs , you know that I write  about everyday things. Such as my Grandson or my dogs etc. A deal at the store or a new recipe, But My other half, Howard is a man who steps up and says what he thinks about the horrible current events all over the world.  Believe me, when you read his blogg, it may sound like he is a violent man. He is not, in fact a lot of his friends have taken advantage of him . He is a very gentle giving man.  But don't do anything to anyone he cares about , he can  go from my big teddy bear,to a big Grizzly Bear and rip you apart. So when you read his blogg ,just so you know he is not a mad man.  He just tells it like it is!  I wouldn't have him any other way.  Now for my big news. My son , his wife Tina and Tiberius my precious Grandson,are buying the place behind us.  It is awsome. Now we will be able to watch Ti as he is growing up.  I love this idea, and I am not a meddling Mother-in-law, I try to stay out of their problems . They need to count on each other, and they are doing pretty good.  On another note, Howard caught my cold,  so we are coughing together.  Should be gone soon.  Here is a tip : try Mucinex DM it is fantastic, it really does break up  chest congestion.  When I had pneumonia  in the hospital, they gave it to me. So when I get a cold I use it so it does not go into pmeumonia.It works very well. Well thats about it for now be blessed and Happy.  Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment