Saturday, March 17, 2012

 Well here it is March and for the 17th , it is beautiful outside.It is like mid summer here, ny son and a friend are outside getting the pool ready, and adding an extra 16 feet to our deck.  I think it will be a great summer. Lots of fun at home, and the good part about it is that Chris and Tina,and Ty,my son and his wife and son ( my grandson
  live right next to us. Since gas prices are so high , we will be home most of the time.They only need to walk across the back yard.  This picture of the Palm tree was taken at the beach Gulf shores it is so beautiful,with the white sand and is one of our favorite places. The picture of the pool was taken 2 yrs ago when relatives were up to visit.Chris ,(my son) was catching  Cole who was 6yrs old. Cole wanted to cannon ball but was to small and didn't know how to swim.He and Chris did that for quite a while.  I remember he remarked the next day that his arms were a little sore. He had fun though. You should see the flowers I especially like the azalea bushes they are gorgeous.  I go down the road in aw of all the beauty in this state.

      Chris and I were talking about having a cook out tomorrow with us and pool fun.It will be a fun Sunday  afternoon..   So I guess thats about it for today.  Be blessed and happy .  Jodie   .

No comments:

Post a Comment