Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello Hope Y'all are Well and Safe!!!

   Here in the United States, we are having a bad time with (Mother Nature) she seems to have decided to hand us a variety of bad weather.  From the snowy north to the tornadoes in the middle and the south. The north west is getting cold and snow, as is the north east.  I guess the only place that March came in like a lamb was way down in the deep southern tip of Alabama, we had decent weather until last night, and even that wasn't too bad . We were under Tornado watches until 3am,in Baldwin county where we live. We picked up a little thunder and a couple of quick downpours of rain. We were very lucky,Thank God.  A huge amount of people all over the middle and south have lost their homes and i believe there were some fatalities
   My son and his wife and Ty are all moved in(the property behind ours) and Ty is having a ball.  He is exploring his new home. Picking on the dogs.(2 pit bulls)  He is going to be 15 months old on the 12th.   he is curious about everything, .It doesn't matter if it is a piece of lint that fell on the floor, he has to see what it is and what it tastes like(thank goodness the dogs do there business outside).  We are after him all the time,he finds things we never see.But he sees them and the smaller the better. Gotta love babies. They keep us young.  I know that I have much more interest in being as active as possible. My Grandson has restored my zest. I actually walked across both of our back yards , this is a feat for me,concidering I have COPD and just got over pneumonia a couple of weeks ago.  The distance from our back door to their back door is about 1000 feet . This is simple for most people but a big accomplishment for me.  Simply put, Tiberius Allen Brown, has given me a new lease on life. 

  For all you people who read our bloggs, we wish you the best , be happy and blessed. Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment