Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a Day!

  Well, here it is. I wasn't planning on doing this blogg today but I need to vent and I guess this is the best way to do it. First it seems to me that once in a while someone would listen to me.I am refering to my youngest son Chris who is in the process of building on to our deck, which , if you read the last blogg , you know about.  I told him he was getting sunburned he was red, he just said "I will have a beautiful tan." Well at around midnight he comes into the house like crazy man . His sunburn became very bad with an allergic reaction, he had itching that he said felt like fire ants biting him all over where the burn was. He took a shower  but it made it worse so he kept rubbing it , which you should never do and he made it raw. So any of the creams for sunburn made it burn because of the menthol to cool a normal burn. Finally after he was almost insane with the itching, his wife took him to the hospital er.they gave him a shot and some pills .they went home, But he put some other cream on and started burning . So the last time they called me it was 5am.  I haven't heard since, they must be asleep  finally.I went to sleep and got up at 10 am.
     My next complaint is this; when you sign into this site where they stop telemarketers from calling.Why do theystill get away with calling? It is very irritating to be in the middle of something and have to stop every 15 minutes to answer the phone , when it is an unnecessary call. If I was interested in their product I would call them! So stop calling. I guess that is my complants for this afternoon.  Hope your day has been blessed and happy, until next time Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment