Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday 3/24/2012


 

 
 How beautiful today was and the sun set was equally beautiful.  When I get up and see the beautiful blue skies here in Alabama I  am so happy that I moved down here. Then I look at my crazy man's smile as he says goodmorning and I am positive that I am where I am supposed to be.
 Howard
   Today I got a few things accomplished , clearing out stuff that is  just junk, especially in the mail category.I have a bad habit of keeping things that should go into the trash can. And I also have a habit of not looking at my mail, I just set it aside ,Howard will put it in front of me , he says it drives him" nuts" that I do not check it right away.  Its ok though, one of us has to be on top of things.  I will finally open it  smile at him ,and ask him if he is happy and he will smile back and say yes.  We really do get along wonderfully.  He is the only man that actually comes close to understanding me. That means a lot, and if there is a problem we sit and talk , which is the way it should be. Its all about listening to each other.  It really does work. He never shouts , he explains his point , and if I am right he will admit it and I do the same.  I love my life.
                                                                                                                                           
    Well it looks like we may be able to get into the pool tomorrow.  It is warm enough    now.  So our summer is beginning. We are usually in the pool a couple of hours every day that it doesn't rain. Now that we have the deck  increased and the ladder attached to it it is much easier and its going to be a great summer. We will put pictures up every so often. Well I am going to go watch the television with Howard so be blessed and happy  Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment