Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My little big man!

Tiberius Allen Brown is my Grandson, as you well know.Well, that is if you have been following my blog. If not, you are reading about him now. He is 13 monthhs old soon to be 14 months. He is the apple of my eye. It is very hard for me to be strict with him. H e looks me straight in the eye all the while I am saying no. As I am saying no he is doing whatever it may be that I was trying to keep him from. While I am looking eye to eye with him I have to keep from smiling which
is quite difficult. He is so little yet so determined, it is amazing!One of the pictures I am putting on here is of him with his dog Bama. She loves him so much, but she is way to strong for him to play with her. So petting is ok for now.
Ti thinks he is a lot bigger than he really is, as you can se he is trying to hold this piece of pipe with one hand. I realize that it is aluminum but look how long it is. He is such a little stinker. Any how he is Howard and my only grandchild so far. Yes he is a little spoiled, but not in a bad way.
This other picture is of him a couple of months ago when he decided to try to wear his daddys shoes, oh yes before he got his first hair cut, which I really still can't totally get use to. So thats about it for today Be happy and blessed,tell someone how much you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment