Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and also Happy New Years.

  So today is Christmas, a time for families to be together and celebrate.  We had my youngest son , his wife and , his 1yr old son. our Grandson, here. It was quite nice and Ty had a lot of fun, but not opening presents, but just playing with the wraping paper then playing  with everything. He loves to clap his hands and throw his arms out sideways and yell Taa,Daa!.  He also loves throwing the tennis ball, lol and everything else he can get his hands on, oops! My fault hehehe, I taught him to throw the ball...hehehe
  I have 3 sons in all, the Middle one isn't speeking to me at the moment, But my oldest one called this morning to wish us a Merry Christmas.  I miss him a lot.  I wish he and his wife would consider moving down here. Their lives would be so much easier. Maybe someday. I hope!  Well 2 out of three wouldn't be too bad.  Howard did a beautiful job on the turkey it was moist and tendar just like it is supposed to be. And everything was fantastic.I have a great Chef in that man of mine, and My youngest  son is a fantastic cook also.  I will never starve  thats for sure
   I  hope you all had a great  Christmas with family and friends.  Until my next blog, Be happy and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment