Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wipers and Tires and Tiberius


Wiper Blades! 

  My son and his wife Tina and their son ,my precious Grandson Tiberius, went to Goodyear to get the oil changed in the car and have the tires rotated. While they were there Tyberius explored the waiting area. He discovered  the display of windshield wipers and decided to play with one of the packages , he didn't hurt anything .  Then he spotted the stacks of tires being displayed.  I am surprised he didn't try to play with them.  He had a good time at Goodyear.

 Wow! Tires!
 So then they went home and made dinner, Ty got to help Daddy cook, Oh yes did I mention that my son Chris is a chef . He is an excellent cook, He worked for a 5 star resturant in Alexandria Bay Ny  and then moved south where he has worked as a cook for Papa's place in Robertsdale Al. Then he and my Fiance Howard , created Breezy's lawn service where they do everything from cutting grass to od jobs like clean up and fixing things,You name it and they probably can do it or knows who can.

 Helping Daddy cook!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment