Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back on!

Well, as you have noticed, I haven't written anything in over a week. I had a little touch of pneumonia and was not feeling very well. I am well on the way to being my old self. The weather is not bad here, 63 degrees out at 4:30 in the evening. It is supposed to drop to about 36 degrees tonight. I guess I cannot complain, after all its not snowing. Well as I said I am feeling much better. I found out that My best friend from North NY state lost her husband of 35 yrs. He passed on the 27th.I feel bad for her She is a wonderful person and they were happily married.This is something that you really do not find very often. The divorce rate is horrible. So once again if you are reading this, Cheri I am thinking about you and your family and praying that you can get through this with the thought that Denny is smiling at you. This opens up a subject that I would like to talk about Howard and I are married common law. Both he and I have been married to others before and they were not good. This is working for us very well. 6years so far, we have not had any arguments, I think this is much better and the state of Alabama considers it the same as legally married. So yes we are together. Next subject, Do any of you know where I can download a copy of blueprints for making solar pannels for saving electricity? If you know how or where, send it to my email jodie13679@hotmail.com Thank you. So thats about it for today be happy and blessed. Jodie Oh yes check out Howards blog, http://jodie-fyifromjodiesstuff.blogspot.com He gets going on everything and everybody (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment