Saturday, January 21, 2012

We are on the downside now!

Winter is almost over down here in alabama...I am thinking that maybe 3 more weeks and we will be on the way to a beautiful quick spring and straight to summer. I am very anxious. This will be a great summer.Our grandson is 13 months old, so he can actually play and also we have our pool already up and all we need to do is get in.( will be a fun summer). lots of family cookouts and swimming,etc... I am surprised,each time I see Ty. he is bigger and cuter than he was before! I have to say one thing though< he is exactly like his Daddy.A very happy , mischievous child...He will do something that you tell him not to do and stand there looks straight at you,looking straight in your eyes, and does whatever it is that he isn't suppose to do.I slapped his little hand and he just smiled at me and continued, I gave him a little pop on the butt , but his diaper felt it not him. I telling you he is stubborn. like his Daddy was and still is. Ah, but I did finally win. I find myself looking at toddler toys when I go to the department stores. gosh I haven't done this in very long time,and to tell you the truth, I really do like it. I am totally amazed at the new types of toys for little children. Toddlers of today are so far advanced from what they were 40 years ago when my oldest was one. Tiberius figures things out quite quickly. Such as the Mustang car he learned the buttons on top of it and which ones make it go forward and backward plus the lights and sound. I really am enjoying watching Tiberius grow. I was so happy last night when Tina came through the door carrying him,as soon as he saw Howard, his arms went out and a big take me smile was all over his face. I think it is good for Ty when he is here, we have a fairly placid environment. The only time there is any loud voices its usually laughter or Howard or me calling to each other. So yes, I really believe we are a good influence on his little world. Well thats about it for today be happy and blessed. Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment